Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cough gone with Peppermint and Thyme!!!

I was away for 3.5 days with my daughter.  We had to attend my Grandmother's funeral 10 hours away in Pittsburgh, PA.  :(  

I returned home to find my son coughing.  My husband then had to leave for a 3 day snowboarding trip with the guys, so I was left home with a 4 month old and a sick 2 year old.     

The cough wasn't so bad at first, but it started to get worse and worse.  I was putting Thieves and RC on the bottom of his feet to help him fight off the cough. 





It was working but not as fast as I had liked.  He woke up in the middle of the night to come into bed with me since he wasn't feeling well.  He was coughing for about 2 hours (every 3 minutes or so).  Since I couldn't get any sleep, I decided to do a little research to find some oils that help suppress a cough.  I found that Peppermint and Thyme work. 
I diluted some Peppermint, Thyme, and Immupower in olive oil and rubbed it on his chest and back.  NOT EVEN 30 SECONDS LATER, HIS COUGH WAS GONE!  I feel like I'm exaggerating when I say this, but I'm not!!




   I am very excited to say that I found my new cough "blend".



If you'd like to purchase any of these oils, you can do so at www.youngliving.com.  You'll have to create a customer account and enter my distributor number (1120251).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment