Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Cold :(

Ryder is just getting over his first cold.  He's a little trooper.  Sunday was the first (and worst) day of his cold.  When he started getting congested with a fever, I decided to use my Essential Oils right away.

I used Thieves (diluted) and RC (diluted) on the bottom of his feet.



We went to Gramdma's house all day, so I was unable to diffuse the oils for most of the day.  When we came back home, I started diffusing Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Thieves.  


 He slept well on Sunday night.

On Monday, he was MUCH better!  His fever dropped, and his congestion was breaking up.  I still decided to take him to the Dr, just in case.  The Dr. said he was doing very well for having his first cold.  Later on in the day, he felt well enough to celebrate Daddy's birthday!  We went out to dinner with the Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles.

He slept VERY well Monday night (8 hours!).

On Tuesday (today), he's almost 100%.

I was prepared for him to be sick for almost a week!  The Essential Oils, once again, worked their magic.  


No comments:

Post a Comment