Thursday, November 10, 2011

FLORIDA!

As I am writing this, there are sooo many things "flying" through my mind.  We are leaving to go to Florida tomorrow!!  I am very excited, as we haven't taken a vacation for two years!  Before Ryder, a vacation was cake to prepare for.  Now?  Not so much.  Like I said before....sooo many things "flying" through my mind. 

We have a great friend that let us borrow a great travel stroller.....that's one thing off my list....check!
I had to reserve a car seat with the rental company we are using.....I then had to call to make sure it was still available.....check!
I have to use a carry on for Ryder's luggage.  Since he is a "lap passenger", he doesn't have the luxury of a checked bag.  However, his existence does come with an allowance of a stroller, car seat, and diaper bag.....check!
Cell phones, I pad, camera, toys for Ryder, lolipop for Ryder during take off and landing, etc, etc, etc.  The list can keep on going. 

One of the most important things on my list are my essential oils.  I will be bringing the necessities with me in my checked baggage.  I will also bring two with me on the plane in order to help Ryder's ear pressure. 

I hope to give an update as to how we survived the flight soon.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment